Remuda is a post frame builder and building material supplier headquartered in Rocky View County, AB. The business was founded by Steve Schouten in 2014 to better serve the needs of customers who wanted a broader range of services related to the construction of post frame buildings.
Today, Remuda is known across the prairies for the quality of its post frame buildings, unique finishings, distinct designs, and extraordinary customer service. The staff at Remuda pride themselves on rising to challenges and delivering on promises.
In July 2020, Remuda acquired Strathmore Building Supplies – a supplier of lumber, engineered products for wood frame residential, agricultural, and light commercial construction industries. Now rebranded as Remuda Supplies , we are located at the same location in Rocky View County. As part of the Remuda family, Remuda Supplies is dedicated to making it easier for contractors in Southern Alberta to source and receive the building materials they need.
As a Sales Representative with Remuda Supplies, you will:
- New business development
- Account management
- Strategic customer targeting
- Travel within the territory
Key Requirements, Skills, and Training/Education:
- Experience in the construction or building products industries is preferred
- Although post-secondary education is ideal, careful consideration will be given to an individual’s successful sales background and experience
- Experience selling to builders, construction companies and end-users is an asset
- Strong, driven, positive and upbeat interpersonal skills preferred
- Efficient, reliable with attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professional and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Apply today. Join our team and build your career at Remuda.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.