Our company is looking for a full-time Inside Sales/Front Counter member to join our team. Remuda Supplies is dedicated to making it easier for contractors in Southern Alberta to source and receive the building materials they need.
Working primarily in the store, you will be responsible for providing support to customers and outside sales staff. You must be prepared to provide exceptional customer service, which will exceed our customers’ expectations.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture. Compensation is based on experience. Opportunities for advancement are available for the right applicant. If this sounds like a good fit, we welcome your application.
Inside Sales/Front Counter Responsibilities:
- Maintain courteous and professional service both internally and externally
- Process transactions
- Support outside sales with expediting orders, projects, and requests
- Ensures all assigned orders are completed in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations and satisfy company objectives
- Be available to work a minimum of 44 hours per week, with occasional overtime per request
- Maintain all products and goods in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist with the preparation of paperwork
- Continually evaluate, assess, and ensure that all work performed meets the company’s high standards of quality workmanship
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Key Requirements, Skills, and Training/Education:
- 3-5 years of experience in inside sales/front counter
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-related terminology
- Proficient typing, computer skills and experience with POS
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve alongside teammates and individually
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Apply today. Join our team and build your career at Remuda.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.