Our company is looking for full-time delivery drivers to join our team. Remuda Supplies is dedicated to making it easier for contractors in Southern Alberta to source and receive the building materials they need.
Drivers will primarily be responsible for delivering products to our customers using the delivery vehicles within our fleet. Our drivers must be friendly, courteous, and observant of all laws while operating a motor vehicle. Additionally, they must be respectful of any rules or regulations expressed by our customers on their own private property. Our drivers must be prepared to provide exceptional customer service, which will exceed our customer’s expectations.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture. Compensation is based on experience. Opportunities for advancement are available for the right applicant. If this sounds like a good fit, we welcome your application.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Operate safely and efficiently, multiple types of delivery equipment, some of which require a Class 1 or Class 3 Operator’s License with Q endorsement
- Maintain an excellent and clean driver abstract
- Perform daily safety checks on equipment
- Ensures all assigned deliveries are completed in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations and satisfy company objectives
- Be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, with occasional overtime per request
- Maintain all products and goods in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist with preparation of paperwork
- Continually evaluate, assess, and ensure that all work performed meets the company’s high standards of quality workmanship
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Key Requirements, Skills, and Training/Education:
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience
- A clean driver abstract, a valid Class 1 or Class 3 operator’s license, with Q endorsement
- A RCMP Criminal Record Check
- Physically fit and able to operate equipment, as well as perform manual labor requests
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-related terminology
- Demonstrate proficiency while operating, and working around various types of equipment
- Proficient knowledge of Strathmore, Calgary, and surrounding area
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Apply today. Join our team and build your career at Remuda.